Technological advancements have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for new editors.