Technological advancements have changed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.