Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very handy if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for brand-new editors.