Technological developments have actually reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.