Technological advancements have changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.