Technological advancements have changed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.