Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.