Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really useful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.