Technological advancements have actually revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.