Technological developments have actually transformed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.