Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really useful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.