Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.