Technological breakthroughs have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is really valuable if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.