Technological advancements have actually reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The client support team is really handy if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.