Technological advancements have actually changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very handy if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.