Technological developments have reinvented several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies a number of options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very valuable if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.