Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.