Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.