Technological advancements have transformed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really useful if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.