Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely useful if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.