Technological developments have reinvented several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.