Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.