Technological developments have transformed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.