Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is very practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.