Technological developments have changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.