Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.