Technological advancements have actually transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for new editors.