Technological advancements have actually changed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.