Technological developments have transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.