Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very useful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.