Technological advancements have changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for new editors.