Technological breakthroughs have changed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really practical if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.