Technological breakthroughs have actually changed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers several choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.