Technological developments have actually transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is really useful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for new editors.