Technological breakthroughs have actually changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really useful if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.