Technological advancements have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.