Technological developments have actually reinvented several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very helpful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.