Technological breakthroughs have reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.