Technological developments have actually transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.