Technological advancements have actually reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.