Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very valuable if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.