Technological breakthroughs have transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.