Technological developments have actually changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.