Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely practical if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.