Technological developments have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.