Technological developments have changed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.