Technological developments have actually reinvented several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.