Technological developments have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very helpful if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.