Technological breakthroughs have actually changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very helpful if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.