Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.